It’s that time of the year where the weather seems just fine and all is adorned in pink & red – the colours of passion. For the one proposing, it’s a rapid heart rate and for the ones in a relation, it may be just the right time to renew your vows. But in a fast moving digital age, where online dating has become a norm with “options” available galore and commitments are fickle, the pressures are mounting. It is actually a challenge to keep relations steady with fresh romantic vibes from time to time. In a scenario like this, it could help to turn to our indigenous roots for some healthy tips to let relations last and be vibrant with time.
Please follow 10 Vastu Tips for couples to have a harmonious and peaceful love life.
- The Master bed-room for couples who are in-charge of the family should always be in South-West. This makes the bonding and the love ties stronger
- Couples should have idols of love birds, doves or rabbits (all in pairs) in their bedroom. There can also be an image of Radha and Krishna who are worshipped as the most romantic couples in the Hindu Pantheon in the bedroom. Except that there should not be any image of Gods and Goddesses. Pictures of the dead & departed and those that depict violence are not ideal in a couple’s bedroom.
- Mirror should be hidden and their exposure avoided while romancing or expressing love. Larger the mirror, there would be greater strain in the marital relationship
- Walls of the master bedroom in the south-west direction should be painted in Pink or grey colors for harmony and peaceful love in the relationship. It also removes negativity, if any, from the relation
- Wife should always sleep on the left side of the husband for a harmonious and loving relationship
- There should one single or queen size bed. One should strictly avoid two beds or mattresses joined together. This may create tension between the two
- For a happy marital life photos of couples should be displayed in the West direction.
- To make the couples bedroom attractive and pleasant and also to have positive energy couples should use aromatic and red/pink/pastel shade candles, floral decorations, pink rose crystals etc.
- The North to East area of the house should be kept completely clean, clutter free and color compliant. There should be small trees and blue or green color are highly essential
- Extensive use of electrical gadgets should be avoided in the bedroom as they distract relationships by creating stress and tension
All these 10 points are to bring a pleasant atmosphere at the residence which leads to a happy mind set, ultimately leads to uninterrupted exchange of thoughts. To make Valentine’s day more memorable instead of presenting perishable goods like flowers and greeting cards one can think of gifting artifacts made of Pink rose crystal, like pendants, bracelets or necklaces or raw clusters to their loved ones. Pink rose crystals ensure flow of energy which is very essential for good relationships and protects from all types of negative and evil forces.
More from Featured
Hong Kong-based Chilli International has launched for the first time in India, Killer 100 Blue Ray disinfection machine. A light …
Priority Bags, from the house of High Spirits Commercial Ventures Pvt. Ltd. has launched a line of a 6-Layer Filtration facemask …